The British Holiday & Home Parks Association (BH&HPA) is the only organisation established exclusively to serve and represent the interests of the parks industry in the UK. BH&HPA members own and manage holiday, residential, tenting, touring and glamping parks.
As well as influencing government and other decision-makers on the industry`s behalf, the BH&HPA offers an ever-broadening range of services to individual parks.
Membership services include:
• BH&HPA Journal: the authoritative guide to effective park management
• telephone advice line providing access to specialist advisers
• members` website - bhhpa.org.uk, a 24-hour online information resource
• online tools to assist with park management
• industry-specific training courses
• nationwide Conferences and Roadshows
• park promotion through consumer facing websites: ukparks.com, parkhome.org.uk, caravan4you.com and parkjobs.info.
BH&HPA staff and industry expert advisers will be on hand at stand H640 to assist and answer any queries you may have.
If you would like to discuss membership now, please telephone us on 01452 526911. Alternatively, application forms can be downloaded from our website bhhpa.org.uk or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consumers: ukparks.com and parkhome.org.uk
British Holiday & Home Parks Association
6 Pullman Court,
Great Western Road,
T: 01452 526911