What Can Holiday Parks Learn From Hotel Marketing?
Learn how hotel marketing can help your holiday park business, and boost your bookings with Clockwork Marketing...
With over a quarter of a century’s experience creating websites, marketing and design for the hospitality sector, Clockwork Marketing is launching a new marketing package for holiday parks. If you’re struggling to fill the shoulder season with over 50s, or perhaps want to attract wellness-seeking millennials, Clockwork Marketing can help you stand out against your competitors.
The leading hospitality marketing agency has a proven track record of increasing annual online revenue by over £100,000 for many hotels and over £400,000 for holiday parks. If you like what you hear, then get your FREE tickets to the Holiday Park & Resort Innovation Show, and meet Clockwork Marketing there!
Marketing for Success
Clockwork Marketing’s tips for holiday park success include:
- Have a mobile first website – over 50 percent of your visitors to your website will do so on a phone. You have to nail this experience.
- Great website content - clear descriptions, great images (ideally drone) and stand-out offers for visitors to book.
- Creative marketing campaigns – drive traffic to your site with the best marketing.
- Track all activity and results with Google Analytics – gain insight into what is working and what can be improved.
Clockwork Marketing websites are built with hospitality in mind, and are designed to boost bookings, plus work with all the leading booking engines to ensure a great user experience.
Holiday Park Marketing Package
The marketing agency’s new holiday park marketing package includes:
- Marketing strategy and planning – to ensure that your objectives are understood and planned for success.
- Creative campaigns – engaging marketing campaigns to connect with your audiences.
- Search Engine Optimisation – so that your park can be found in Google searches
- Email marketing – to deliver the right messages at the right time to your engaged audience.
- Blogging and content – to give your site and visitors rich content about your services, area and benefits of staying with you.
- Paid digital advertising – to target market audience segments with your products and services.
- Social media – used to build a community of passionate advocates.
- Reporting – clear and helpful monthly reporting so you can see what has been achieved and the plan for the coming period.
Pete Stevens, head of marketing at Clockwork Marketing said: “Our 25 years of hotel marketing experience and the fact many of us have worked in the hospitality sector means we know what drives bookings and what doesn’t.
“Marketing needs to be consistent and ongoing across all channels, both online and offline. Holiday parks wanting to cut through the noise really need to deliver standout campaigns.”
Award Winning Holiday Park Case Study
Lady’s Mile, an award-winning holiday park in Devon, selected Clockwork Marketing to boost its holiday park bookings, and is using the new marketing package. The holiday park has 140 accommodation lets and over 350 touring pitches as well as fantastic on-site facilities and pools.
At Lady’s Mile, customers enjoy the latest in luxury lodge accommodation, static caravans, safari tents and touring and camping pitches. They offer something for everyone; an award winning pool (super-heated to 33 degrees), year-round activities, and a blue flag beach at Dawlish Warren just a short walk away.
Its excellent services were recently recognised at the South Devon Business awards, and they have been shortlisted for the Visit Devon awards being announced in November 2019. Stephen Brown, general manager, Lady’s Mile said:
“The decision to select Clockwork Marketing to deliver our digital marketing was based on its proven track record within hospitality and the specialist skills the company has to boost bookings.”
Want to Vamp Up Your Hotel Marketing?
Want to discover more about how to market your holiday park properly? Then head on over to the Holiday Park & Resort Innovation Show by securing your FREE tickets today! Join us, and Clockwork Marketing at the NEC, Birmingham on the 6th & 7th November. For more information, read Clockwork Marketing’s Searles Leisure Resort Case Study here, and to check out their website, click here. We can’t wait to meet you there!