British Holiday & Home Parks Association
Book a Meeting at the Show
BH&HPA champions the issues which matter, campaigning for a tax and regulatory environment where park business can thrive. Uniting the industry, BH&HPA is the parks’ voice to Government and supports members with guidance, training and networking.
Founded in 1950, the BH&HPA is directed by its members who own and manage some 3,000 holiday, residential, touring and glamping parks across the United Kingdom.
Membership services include:
• BH&HPA Journal: the authoritative guide to effective park management
• telephone advice line providing access to specialist advisers
• members` website - bhhpa.org.uk, a 24-hour online information resource
• online tools to assist with park management
• industry-specific training courses
• nationwide Conferences and Roadshows
• park promotion through consumer facing websites: ukparks.com, parkhome.org.uk, caravan4you.com and parkjobs.info.
BH&HPA staff and industry expert advisers will be on hand at stand 5080 to assist and answer any queries you may have. If you would like to discuss membership now, please telephone us on 01452 526911. Alternatively, application forms can be downloaded from our website bhhpa.org.uk or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Members: bhhpa.org.uk
Consumers: ukparks.com and parkhome.org.uk
British Holiday & Home Parks Association Chichester House 6 Pullman Court, Great Western Road, Gloucester GL1 3ND
T: 01452 526911