The British Holiday & Home Parks Association (BH&HPA) was established exclusively to serve and represent the interests of the UK parks industry. BH&HPA members own and manage all types of holiday parks and residential home parks. BH&HPA associate members provide specialist advice, products and services to park operators.
As well as influencing government and other decision-makers on the industry`s behalf, the BH&HPA offers an ever-broadening range of services to individual parks. These membership services include:
• BH&HPA Journal: the authoritative guide to effective park management
• telephone advice line providing access to specialist advisers
• members` website - bhhpa.org.uk, a 24-hour online information resource
• online tools to assist with park management
• industry-specific training courses
• annual conference, seminars and webinars
• park promotion through consumer facing websites: ukparks.com, parkhome.org.uk, caravan4you.com and parkjobs.info.
BH&HPA staff and industry expert advisers will be on hand at stand HP870 to assist and answer any queries you may have. If you would like to discuss membership, please call us on 01452 526911 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, application forms can be downloaded from our website bhhpa.org.uk.
Members website: bhhpa.org.uk
Consumers: ukparks.com and parkhome.org.uk
British Holiday & Home Parks Association, Chichester House, 6 Pullman Court, Great Western Road, Gloucester GL1 3ND
T: 01452 526911
Chichester House, 6 Pullman Court, Great Western Road